Sunday, June 7, 2009

P.O.V.


"Hey, bozo, get out of my flight path!"

Isn't this just the coolest photograph. Unfortunately I can't take credit for it. And I've had in my photo file for so long I don't remember the source. But I love the stop action. I love the perspective. And I really love the look on the bird's face, like he's staring down the photographer.

Plus, there's just enough yellow in it to make it a fun choice for Mellow Yellow Monday.

I hope your week takes flight....and soars.


....................................

12 comments:

lakeviewer said...

He's cocky, isn't he? Definite in his attitude, too.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

AWESOME SHOT !!!!!!!!

Hello from SpeedyCat :-)


(must be yellow bird week)
ha haaaa !

ds said...

Love that expression! Glad I'm not in his way.

Marvin D. Wilson said...

What. In. the. heck? How can anyone possibly capture THAT on camera? Fantastic!

The Old Silly From Free Spirit Blog

Rudee said...

That's a great photo!

A Thousand Clapping Hands said...

I took some pictures of seagulls in flight on my recent vacation. It was really difficult to do. Nearly broke my neck! This one is great.
Catherine

drollgirl said...

that shot is KILLER!!

and i would sure like to take flight out of this dump, right now!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

An exquisite photo (but the bird is hardly mellow, even though he's yellow).

Gail said...

Good shot, whoevers it is.

Karen said...

That is such a cool shot !!!

i love it :-)

Anonymous said...

My heart aches for you over the loss of your beloved Murphy. Here is a quote that I like: "Those that we have held in our arms for a while we hold in our hearts forever." I was fortunate enough to get to meet Murphy and he was indeed a loyal, loving and faithful friend as you were to him. I am so sorry.
-Kathy

日月神教-向左使 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,性愛