Sunday, May 10, 2009
Don’t worry…be happy
Hello. It’s Monday. Let’s all be mellow as we greet the new week. Hopefully one of the following “silly-isms” will bring a grin to your face, maybe a chuckle, maybe a groan.
- Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
- 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
- I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
- I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
- Honk if you love peace and quiet.
- Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains.
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.
- I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
- I intend to live forever - so far so good.
- Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back.
- If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
- Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- Change is inevitable except from vending machines.
- Get a new car for your spouse - it'll be a great trade!
- Plan to be spontaneous - tomorrow.
- Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
- The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
Check out other contributions to Mellow Yellow Monday.
Illustration (above) by Mary Engelbreit, who I am proud to say lives here in the flatlands.