Tuesday, January 13, 2009

JoJo, on the road, #1




Here’s JoJo, the musical monkey, just starting on his ’09 expeditions. He’s a fun-loving, whimsical guy, so he could turn up just about anywhere. You’ll find hints in his poem, and I’m using a wide angle this first time to give you more of a location visual.

Do you know where JoJo is hanging out in this shot? Post your answer and be a WINNER.

Off I go,
The road I hit,
Good thing I’m not a meth addict.
Stopping for a power bar
Vitamins will take me far
Twinkies, hair gel, it’s all here
When did they stop selling beer?
Where am I?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JoJo(a name near and dear to my heart) has to be at one of those drive thru drug stores or whatever they were....I hear they used to sell liquor there too! We never had any of those out here in Cal. but Thom showed me one when we were driving around Ill.I know I can't win cuz I don't know what it's called but I sure had fun thinking about it!
XOXOXOXOXamy

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think I finally got this in the right spot!!! JoJo is at Walgreens...I was bummed when they stopped selling beer too!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Ditto -- Walgreen's. Stay warm Jo-Jo.

dd said...

I'm sorry I didn't see this until today --- Its Walgreen's!!!!
Di

Dr Zibbs said...

I love that Monkey.